Customer Experience Professional CXP
This course has been structured and designed for face-to-face training delivery method with 30 training hour to help you prepare for Customer Experience Professional CXP Exam in practical way. Accordingly, these training course modules content contain activities based on interactive group exercises, direct communication with the instructor and trainees groups, case studies, group games, and exam simulation practice.Register Now
This Customer Experience Professional CXP Live-virtual course is designed to help you prepare for Customer Experience Professional CXP Exam with the least amount of study. UTC has invented its own approaches and adapted unique new technologies that help for a successful delivery of live-virtual Customer Experience Professional CXP training course, which depends on effective and efficient interaction in real time and more. Customer Experience Professional CXP Live-virtual course is an interesting 35 interactive training hour. It will include practicing Customer Experience Professional CXP simulation exams, flash cards, diving through full case study to insure best outcomes and retention rates.Register Now
We structured and designed Customer Experience Professional CXP Video on Demand VOD course in a very smart manner to cover all Customer Experience Professional CXP exam preparation material in only 15-recorded training hour In order to reduce the effort and time trainees spend in preparing for the Customer Experience Professional CXP Exam. This is done by using many features, tools, and techniques that will help you to understand and practice Customer Experience Professional CXP by including Customer Experience Professional CXP exam tips and tricks, real case studies, simulation exams, games, and flash cards; moreover, it will give trainees the ability to communicate with the instructor directly for support.Register Now
For Customer Experience Professional CXP exam preparation purposes, we prepare to you a set of simulation exams packs with high quality questions and correct answers and explanations. Because we always support our trainees to prepare for Customer Experience Professional CXP exam successfully, we provide free and paid PMI-PBA simulation exam packs with multiple number of questions (30, 60, 90 Question Packs) with different types of questions like multiple choice, hotspot, matching, etc.Register Now
UTC, strongly believe that Customer Experience Professional CXP exam preparation should be exciting journey using different exam preparation tools. Games is our creatively invented product in order to provide our trainees with an amusing journey and proper chunks of information during Customer Experience Professional CXP exam preparation efforts.Register Now
Customer Experience Professional (CXP)
The Customer Experience Professional (CX) Training Course is designed and developed to provide you with knowledge, experience, and best practices you need to understand, apply, and improve your Customer experience
This training course you will be provided with all tips and practices in order to create a customer centric culture, develop an effective customer experience framework and strategy for your organization. You will learn to use best practices, tools, and techniques to measure your customer experience effectiveness, design and develop Customer Experience strategies, and continuous improvement for you Customer experience practices and processes.
This Customer Experience Professional CXP training course content have been developed based on the Customer Experience Professional Association CXPA.
We deliver Customer Experience Professional CXP Training Courses in different delivery methods like: Online Live-Virtual, Face-to-Face, and Recorded.
- By the end of this CX Course, trainees should be able to:
- Develop VOC programs
- Understand customer experience rolein organizational success
- Develop a customer experience strategy that is aligned to business strategy
- Apply and practice VOC analysis
- Develop VOC programs
- Create and sustain customer centric culture in organization
- Capacity build employees in delivering the customer experience
- Design effective customer experiences
- Improve and innovate organizational customer experiences
- Validate how to drive improvement to customer focused priorities using the methods of Lean and/or Design Thinking
- Develop Customer experience success metrics
- Create and report measurements of CX success information
- Understand the importance of empathy in driving sustainable growth
- Map and Mange Customer Journey to drive actionable change
- Connecting digital strategy with the customer experience
This Customer Experience CXP Training Course aims to ensure best retention rate and quick improvement
in both employee and work performance within the work place alike.
It has been structured in to seven modules content workshop with 30 training hour.
The Customer Experience Professional CXP Training course will be of interest to a wide range
- of professionals like:
It addresses professionals wishing to understand the importance and role of customer experience and to design and implement CX programs and build their competencies.
- Strategic Management
- Branding Management
- Customer Experience Teams
- Customer service Teams,
- Marketing Team,
- Public Relations,
- Sales Teams
- Operations Teams
Customer Experience Professional CXP Training Modules
Module 1: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INTRODUCTION
- Customer experience role in driving organizational growth and profitability
- What is customer experience?
- Does customer experience is the same as customer service?
Module 2: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE STRATEGYDeveloping of a strategy that express a clear vision of the customer experience that will achieve
- organizational strategic goals and objectives.
- Linking customer experience to organizational strategy
- Define the most effecticecustomer experience strategy
- Develop customer experience guidelinesand organizational behaviors that will achieveorganizational mission and brand
- Develop operationplans and components of the CX strategy
- Communicate and engage employees at all levels of the organization in the elements of the CX strategy.
Module 3: CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURECreating an organizational culture that direct all employees to focus on delivering outstanding
- value to customers through great customer experiences.
- Drive employee engagement and involvement - from the front line to executive suite
- Develop and deliver ongoing CX interaction training to employees
- Develop communication strategies and tactics to share the importance of CX to employees, customers and the company
- Collect and share stories of CX excellence at your company.
Module 4: VOC, CUSTOMER INSIGHT AND UNDERSTANDINGDefining customer needs, expectations, and preferences through
- the application of the voice of the customer analysis.
- Design and implement voice of customer programs (solicited through surveys, focus groups, communities, etc.)
- Collect unsolicited experience feedback from customers (by mining calls, web data, emails, etc.)
- Gather input from employees about customer experiences and opportunities for improvement
- Analyze VOC feedback drawn across sources to identify customer pain points and opportunities to improve and differentiate
- Identify and map major customer touchpoints in the customer experience
Module 5: EXPERIENCE DESIGN, IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATIONImplementation of continuous improvement concept Plan-Do-Check-Act
- cycle to customer experience programs and approaches to continuously improve, design and differentiate customer experiences.
- Importance and Benefits of Process Performance Measurement
- Monitoring and Controlling Operations
- What to measure / How to measure
- Strategic Alignment
- Modeling and Simulation
Module 6: METRICS, MEASUREMENT AND ROICreation and reporting of the measures of CX success including their
- use in business cases to illustrate the ROI and business value of customer experience.
- Identify key CX metrics for tracking experience quality, satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop framework and linkage of improved experiences to business outcomes (growth, attrition, profitability, etc.)
- Develop infrastructure and mechanisms to capture CX data (surveys, operational data, customer behavior, word of mouth, financial performance, etc.)
- Analyze and interpret results to derive customer insights and performance trends
- Report results, insights and recommended actions to improve
Module 7: ORGANIZATIONAL ADOPTION AND ACCOUNTABILITYManaging change in organizations for best adoption of cutomer experience
- practices and best business outcomes.
- Align business goals with customer-focused culture
- Maintain a dedicated list of top customer experience improvements including which senior executive is accountable for resolution
- Embed customer experience impact as a criterion for all business and investment decisions
- Introduce new processes and tools to improve customer experience
- Work across departments and organizations to improve customer experience
- Regularly review CX metrics and feedback at all levels of the organization