Customer Experience Professional CXP
Upcoming Training Course: Customer Experience Professional CXP.
- Live Online Training
- Recorded Sessions
- Start Date: Feb 30, 2021
- Duration: 30 Hour – 10 Days (Sunday, Teusday, Thursday)
- Time: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM (Time zone: Mecca)
- Language: Available in Both English and Arabic
- Price: 500 USD
Customer Experience Professional (CXP)
This training course you will be provided with all tips and practices in order to create a customer centric culture, develop an effective customer experience framework and strategy for your organization. You will learn to use best practices, tools, and techniques to measure your customer experience effectiveness, design and develop Customer Experience strategies, and continuous improvement for you Customer experience practices and processes.
This Customer Experience Professional CXP training course content have been developed based on the Customer Experience Professional Association CXPA.
By the end of this CX Course, trainees should be able to:
- Understand customer experience role in organizational success
- Develop a customer experience strategy that is aligned to business strategy
- Apply and practice VOC analysis
- Develop VOC programs
- Create and sustain customer centric culture in organization
- Capacity build employees in delivering the customer experience
- Design effective customer experiences
- Improve and innovate organizational customer experiences
- Validate how to drive improvement to customer focused priorities using the methods of Lean and/or Design Thinking
- Develop Customer experience success metrics
- Create and report measurements of CX success information
- Understand the importance of empathy in driving sustainable growth
- Map and Mange Customer Journey to drive actionable change
- Connecting digital strategy with the customer experience
This Customer Experience CXP Training Course aims to ensure best retention rate and quick improvement in both employee and work performance within the work place alike.
It has been structured in to seven modules content workshop with 30 training hour.
Who Should Attend
The Customer Experience Professional CXP Training course will be of interest to a wide range of professionals like:
- Strategic Management
- Branding Management
- Customer Experience Teams
- Customer service Teams,
- Marketing Team,
- Public Relations,
- Sales Teams
- Operations Teams
It addresses professionals wishing to understand the importance and role of customer experience and to design and implement CX programs and build their competencies.
Customer Experience Professional CXP Training Modules
Module 1: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INTRODUCTION
- What is customer experience?
- Does customer experience is the same as customer service?
- Customer experience role in driving organizational growth and profitability
Module 2: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE STRATEGY
Developing of a strategy that express a clear vision of the customer experience that will achieve organizational strategic goals and objectives.
- Linking customer experience to organizational strategy
- Define the most effectice customer experience strategy
- Develop customer experience guidelines and organizational behaviors that will achieve organizational mission and brand
- Develop operation plans and components of the CX strategy
- Communicate and engage employees at all levels of the organization in the elements of the CX strategy.
Module 3: CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE
Creating an organizational culture that direct all employees to focus on delivering outstanding value to customers through great customer experiences.
- Drive employee engagement and involvement - from the front line to executive suite
- Develop and deliver ongoing CX interaction training to employees
- Develop communication strategies and tactics to share the importance of CX to employees, customers and the company
- Collect and share stories of CX excellence at your company.
Module 4: VOC, CUSTOMER INSIGHT AND UNDERSTANDING
Defining customer needs, expectations, and preferences through the application of the voice of the customer analysis.
- Design and implement voice of customer programs (solicited through surveys, focus groups, communities, etc.)
- Collect unsolicited experience feedback from customers (by mining calls, web data, emails, etc.)
- Gather input from employees about customer experiences and opportunities for improvement
- Analyze VOC feedback drawn across sources to identify customer pain points and opportunities to improve and differentiate
- Identify and map major customer touchpoints in the customer experience
Module 5: EXPERIENCE DESIGN, IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION
Implementation of continuous improvement concept Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle to customer experience programs and approaches to continuously improve, design and differentiate customer experiences.
- Establish and follow a well defined design process each time an experience is created or changed
- Use customer insights to define and prioritize experience requirements and opportunities for improvement
- Use journey mapping to improve most relevant moments of truth
- Assess, document, track and report resolution of experience gaps across touch points
- Identify interdependencies across people, process and technology that impact design of the customer experience
- Use iterative ideation and prototyping (e.g. design thinking) to engage customers and employees in the co-creation of enhanced or innovative experiences
- Cusomer journey management process.
Module 6: METRICS, MEASUREMENT AND ROI
Creation and reporting of the measures of CX success including their use in business cases to illustrate the ROI and business value of customer experience.
- Identify key CX metrics for tracking experience quality, satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop framework and linkage of improved experiences to business outcomes (growth, attrition, profitability, etc.)
- Develop infrastructure and mechanisms to capture CX data (surveys, operational data, customer behavior, word of mouth, financial performance, etc.)
- Analyze and interpret results to derive customer insights and performance trends
- Report results, insights and recommended actions to improve
Module 7: ORGANIZATIONAL ADOPTION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Managing change in organizations for best adoption of cutomer experience practices and best business outcomes.
- Align business goals with customer-focused culture
- Maintain a dedicated list of top customer experience improvements including which senior executive is accountable for resolution
- Embed customer experience impact as a criterion for all business and investment decisions
- Introduce new processes and tools to improve customer experience
- Work across departments and organizations to improve customer experience
- Regularly review CX metrics and feedback at all levels of the organization