Customer Experience Strategy
The customer experience CX means delivering the enterprise's mission and brand promise, by delevering value to it's customers. This happens at touch points, that is the intersection of the customer and the enterprise. Accordingly, the customer’s experience is designed based on the customer’s expectations, needs, and feedback from other customers regarding customer journey, starting from first contact (touchpiont) with the enterprise to becoming a happy and loyal customer.
A successful customer experience strategy starts with a culture centered on what (value) matters to customers, and building capacity of frontline employees to deliver this value customer. Organizations are seeking new ways to engage customers, to increase customer satisfaction by providing engaging customer experiences.
This Customer Experience (CX) Strategy online training course, is designed to provide you with the essentials you need to understand and improve your Customer experience CX knowledge and skills, and how to shape Customer Expeience Strategy.
For a great customer experience, every interaction at every customer touchpoint must be exceptional. Customer Experience (CX) means creating and effectively managing your customers’ emotions. In fact, every single interaction that occurs between an organization and its customers fosters an emotion of some kind.
This program provides you with all you need to know about creating a customer centric culture and coming up with a workable customer experience framework for your organization. Narrowing down on the topic, you will be able to measure your customer service effectiveness, come up with CX strategies, measure your CX initiatives, and create areas for improvement in your CX programs. The customer experience program also offers a practical understanding of how to design and deliver a strategy and how it can drive customer growth, profitability, and loyalty.
What you will learn in this Course?
At the end of this online training course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the customer experience role in organizational success
- Design and Develop a customer experience strategy that is aligned to business strategy
- Analyze Customer Persona
- Apply and practice Voice of Cusctomer VOC analysis
- Create and sustain customer centric culture in organization
- Design effective customer experiences
- Analyze, Improve, and innovate organizational customer experiences
- Map and Mange Customer Journey to drive actionable change
- Develop Customer experience success metrics
- Create and report measurements of CX success information
- Capacity build employees in delivering the customer experience
- CX Continuos improvement
- CX Introduction
- CX Benefits and Landscape
- Understanding Customer & Persona
- How CX Fit in Organizations
- Organizational Influence of CX Strategy
- CX Teams Skills & Competencies
- How to Shape CX Strategy
- Customer Centricity & CX Adaptation
- CX Design Improvement
- CX Roadmap
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executives
- Organizational Performance Development
- Marketing Managers
- Customer Relations Manager
- Brand Managers
- Customer Experience Staff
- Customer Success
- Customer Service Managers
- Sales Managers
- IT Managers